The endless pursuit of strength, fitness and health

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2011

New Website - Get Excited!

"Success is Focusing the full power of all you are on what you have a burning desire to achieve"
- Wilfred Peterson

Hello everyone! I have finally decided to grab a real domain name and get my own website up and running. I am in the process of setting it up now and transferring everything from this blog over there! It may be a few weeks until everything is running smoothly again.

The new address is:

www.AchieveMoreFitness.com

I'm really pumped about this! I'll be regularly uploading my training with videos, health and lifestyle information as well as some motivating pieces. If you fit into these following categories the website is for you.

1. You want the most out of life. You want to live out the life of your dreams, have a positive influence over others and leave a legacy.

2. You are passionate about fitness, nutrition and training. It is enjoyable to you, it isn't a chore but a pleasure.

3. You understand that optimal health requires time and discipline. You know the effort is worth it in the end.

4. You value yourself. You prioritize your health, education and well being. All of the effort you put into training, eating well and educating yourself adds tremendous value to your life.

5. You believe in yourself. You know that if you set a goal for yourself, you can achieve it. You can make it happen.

6. You put your knowledge into action. You understand that in order to accomplish something you have to take action. You're a go getter.

I'll let you know when its up and running but for now there is a little teaser!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan, ive been a follower of your blog for quite a while now, really enjoy reading it. I dig your training routines and vids along with it. Definitely like reading up on your nutrition, and what you take in as fuel. I am looking forward to reading about your training and nutrition on your new site. Ques. I am always curious what you do for your dynamic warmups/prehab, if you could share briefly? Thanks! -Hugo

djpope said...

Hugo, awesome question! I'm glad you enjoy the site. I keep saying that I'm going to elaborate on the warmup but still I haven't.

Here is a link to Todd Durkin's warmup its similar to mine. Hopefully I'll get some videos up soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S1q6abG4AI

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! Good luck on the open! Look forward to seeing you compete at the games.

Tommy Alfinito said...

good luck on the website move man, I am glad you are finally making the jump. Let me know if I can get in to a Saturday afternoon workout soon and we can set up the day to come give a talk at the gym. Have a good Christmas